Our Garden of Peace provides an informal, peaceful, park-like setting. Surrounded by the panoramic countryside, emerald lawns welcome visitors. Granite markers are level with the surface and can provide a secured container for floral tributes.
Our Butterfly Garden is dedicated exclusively to children. With a charming gazebo surrounded by shrubs and flowers, this garden beckons children to play and to explore amid the glorious wonders of nature.
Our Garden of Tranquility offers conventional headstones. To assure tastefulness, all headstone design and placement is approved by RMG personnel. Site costs in this section are slightly higher to offset perpetual maintenance expenses.
Nature has a way of caring for its own. For those who prefer habitat that features abundant animal and plant life, our Green Burial Meadows offer an ideal solution to your search. Adjacent to ten acres of heavy cover, this area is host to foxes, raccoons, rabbits, deer, and an extensive array of native bird life. This area is espec
Nature has a way of caring for its own. For those who prefer habitat that features abundant animal and plant life, our Green Burial Meadows offer an ideal solution to your search. Adjacent to ten acres of heavy cover, this area is host to foxes, raccoons, rabbits, deer, and an extensive array of native bird life. This area is especially attractive to the outdoor person and to those having a strong respect for nature's ways. Granite markers that are level with the surface identify the resting places of friends and family members.
1. Fresh flowers are permitted on gravesites. They will be removed as they are spent.
2. A floral container such as a metal cemetery pail with handle and feet is suitable for use in the grassy memorial gardens. Concrete urns are too heavy for mowers to move. Shepherd hooks, statues, cones, vases and other decorations are not allowed on gravesites and will be removed.
3. Approved floral containers may be on gravesites beginning May 1 and must be removed by October 1. All items not removed by October 1 will be removed by cemetery personnel. Winter wreaths on tripod stands are allowed beginning November 1 and must be removed by April 1. The cemetery shall have the authority to remove items that do not conform to Ridgeview policies and practices.
4. Nothing may be taped, glued or otherwise attached to the granite faceplates on the columbarium.
5. Next to the Garden Wall Columbarium, low-profile floral containers may be situated along the pathway/walkway. These containers must be positioned where they do not obscure and are not in front of the engraved names.
6. Glass, ceramic or pottery containers and other breakable items are not allowed in the cemetery.
7. Management reserves the right to remove wilted and artificial flowers…and any other problematic items…as necessary.
8. No ground plantings of any kind are permitted.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness in caring about the environment.
Copyright © 2018 Ridgeview Memorial Gardens - All Rights Reserved.