1. Fresh flowers are permitted on gravesites. They will be removed as they are spent.
2. A floral container such as a metal cemetery pail with handle and feet is suitable for use in the grassy memorial gardens. Concrete urns are too heavy for mowers to move. Shepherd hooks, statues, cones, vases and other decorations are not allowed on gravesites and will be removed.
3. Floral containers may be put on gravesites beginning May 1 and must be removed by October 1. All items not removed by October 1 will be removed by cemetery personnel. Winter wreaths on tripod stands are allowed beginning November 1 and must be removed by April 1. The cemetery shall have the authority to remove items that do not conform to Ridgeview policies and practices.
4. Nothing may be taped, glued or otherwise attached to the granite faceplates on the columbarium.
5. Next to the Garden Wall Columbarium, low-profile floral containers may be situated along the pathway/walkway. These containers must be positioned where they do not obscure and are not in front of the engraved names.
6. Glass, ceramic or pottery containers and other breakable items are not allowed in the cemetery.
7. Management reserves the right to remove wilted and artificial flowers…and any other problematic items…as necessary.
8. No ground plantings of any kind are permitted on any gravesite at RMG.
Copyright © 2018 Ridgeview Memorial Gardens - All Rights Reserved.